To minimise and reduce the impact and cost to your business:
- COMMIT to a high level of workplace safety.
- ENSURE that your leadership personnel have the skills to manage workplace safety effectively.
- EQUIP your staff with training to develop skills to perform workplace activities and safety procedures.
- IMPROVE your consultation process by involving your employees in decisions regarding WHS performance.
- ACTIVATE an Injury Management program and a proactive Return to Work program that will reduce the cost of workers’ compensation and assist in getting employees back to work sooner.
- WORK closely with your Insurer and Risk Management team to help minimise the cost of workplace accidents and workplace disputes. Investigate the appropriateness of workers’ compensation estimates and premiums.
- CHANGE workplace behaviours by developing a safety culture of accountability and defined responsibilities. Develop a culture that makes it easier to speak out about workplace safety and bullying issues.
- MAKE safety a priority in your business. Plan, invest, manage and regulate it to make safety an intrinsic part of managing your business.
Safety is about CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.
Fine-tune your processes and procedures. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.