How do you know if you are compliant and where are the gaps?
If you don’t measure, how will you know?
Evaluation is the way to assess compliance and identify areas that need to be improved. It gives management a mirror of where the organisation sits and where the gaps exist. The key to effective safety management is achieved through continuous improvements. Our WHS Consultant in Newcastle, can assist in identifying those cruial areas to enser your business is compliant and give support in meeting your obligations.
The audit process will:
- Improve staff understanding of systems and processes
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed
- Stimulate ongoing improvements to systems and processes
- Assure stakeholders your systems and processes are sound
- Demonstrate compliance with external standards
DISADVANTAGES (If you don’t)
- No understanding of systems and process
- No feedback or ways to measure
- No motivation to improve performance
- No proof of compliance
- No Certification to demonstrate compliance