How much is safety costing your business?
If you have a critical incident today… where do you sit with the law?
Our WHS Consultant in Newcastle, will help in implementing a systematic approach to safety management, make your business both easier and more effective, a consistent approach helps to reduce the number of mistakes and cost of rectifying issues. The system also reduces risk and ensures compliance of the safety legislation and influences the business in a positive manner.
This program is designed to:
- Promote leadership commitment to workplace safety
- Meet compliance of the WHS legislation
- Ensure leaders are proactive in risk management
- Empower stakeholders in their roles and process
- Tailor the system to the organisation’s requirements
DISADVANTAGES (If you don’t)
- Management not supportive and unreliable
- Workers not serious about safety
- No ownership for safety
- Lack of effective participation by executive
- Safety systems below the standards
[purchase_link id=”259″ text=”Purchase” style=”button” color=”gray”]