“Knowledge is power with the right actions at the right time, motivated by the understanding of the consequences”
Commitment drives the business, where Managers and supervisors hold the major obligation to ensure a safe workplace. This requires insider knowledge and skills within their roles.
This is program fast tracks your achievements and extends your much needed competencies; transforming leadership by helping frontline management to avoid and manage complex challenges; gain skills and professional development; making job satisfaction achievable.
This program is designed for Management to:
- Gain insider knowledge to implement safety management
- Learn strategies to reduce cost of WHS
- Improve productivity, profitably and performance
- Optimise compliance
This Course covers the safety strategies required for effectively managing the workplace and the workforce by addressing and putting them in context: i.e.
- The core foundations of managing safety
- The obligations of the PCBU and Supervisors
- The insider knowledge to Injury Case and Claims Management
- The duties of the Principle Contractor
- Compliance and Records Management
By the end of the course the participants will have the knowledge and understanding as well as, strategies to implement to improve on compliance in the subjects covered and have clarity on their full due diligence.
For more Information Contact Us: Click Here
This training is available as a:
- Face to Face – (Teams and Groups)
- One on One – (Face to Face Or/and Skype)
- Due to Client Requests an Online Option will be available soon
As we develop customised training programs we are happy to meet your needs in modifiying and extending the programs to address your safety concern and needs. For your Free Consultation Contact Faith
WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT THE LAST WORKSHOP
A business owner stated, “I have been to a number of safety workshops and training sessions. For the first time, I understand what it’s about”
A participant who worked in hospitality for many years and studying at university stated the workshop was “very helpful”, “You made it so easy to understand”