Faith has 20 years experience working in a large government organisations; medium and small business organisations with roles from administration, Workplace Safety Management System (OHSMS); Injury Management and Rehabilitation; Safety Audit; Records Management, Investigation and Training. Faith has owned and managed various business such as boutiques, retail stores and currently a commercial cleaning service and safety management businesses.
Qualifications and experience:
- A Masters Degree in OHS (Hons);
- A Diploma and Graduate Certificate in OHS;
- Certificate IV in Training, Assessing and Education
- Return to Work Coordination with an Advance Certificate.
- Lead OHS Auditor in ASNZ: 4801:2001 RABQSA;
- Accredited in Electrical testing and tagging ASNZ: 3670:2003
- Statement of Attainment in OHS Consultation
- Recruitment and Selection
Faith works with clients taking them beyond compliance through mentoring and coaching whilst developing and implementing Safety Management Systems, educating and assisting with effective safety management.
Faith not only provides ongoing support to her clients, but one-off services to businesses and individual that need support and advise on safety matters, and the development and implementation of safety policies and procedures.
Faith maintains her professional development and is a member of various safety groups participating in discussions on safety matters. Faith is affiliated to a number of business networks such as BNI and Hunter Business Chamber and The Business Centre.
Faith primary goal is to help her clients achieve and maintain optimum safety performance.
“I have worked with Faith developing my workplace safety systems and found her to be professional, knowledgeable and accommodating and can highly recommenced her service”